Monday, September 6, 2010

Mishaps of this Lazy Monday

Today's labor day. For most people that was fun on the lake, relaxing, hanging out with family.

Not for me and the hubs.

It was ALL about the homework.

He was doing Greek and Old Testament.

I was writing a paper and reading for various classes.

BLAH!

Anyhow, my dearest friend Sam over at the Ruby Turtle Hippie Times tagged me in an awards game!

1. What is your favorite football team?

Attending OU was probably the college decision I've ever made. I currently live in the middle of the SEC and being a Sooner fan is quite a delight. OU football is seriously the. best. ever. The atmosphere, the tradition, the food, the events after the game, the Crimson and Cream pride. You name it. So just to remind you. There's only ONE Oklahoma!



2. When you grow up, you want to be...?

Growing up I definitely wanted to be a teacher. However, since I started college I want nothing more for my career job to be a Speech Language Pathologist (Speech Therapist). I've grown to love little kids and someday I want to be a Mommy.

3. What is your favorite tv series?

Most recently, the hubs and I have enjoyed Netflix. We have gone nuts! We watch all sorts of stuff now. Netflix is amazing. With that being said, we have found a new show called Fringe. The best way I can describe it is Sci Fy mixed with CSI. I'm not a Sci Fy sappy what-so-ever, but the hubs and I can't stop watching this tv series.



4. Do you like cats or dogs?

I love dogs!!! I've always had a dog growing up and I can't get enough! Hubs and I are going to get a puppy soon! What's your recommendation?!

5. What is your favorite time of the year?

Fall. The weather is excellent. There's no need for a huge jacket. There isn't any dangerous weather. The food is AWESOME! It's FOOTBALL season. I love wearing boots. My hair doesn't have to fight with the humidity. Starbucks releases their Pumpkin Spice Latte (My fav!) I love fall decor AND it's my birthday season!

6. Coke or Pepsi?

Coke. The hubs loves Coke and I love Coke Icees.

7. Mayo or Mustard?

Both! I enjoy both on sandwhiches, burgers you name it!

8. Jackie Kennedy or Audrey Hepburn?

Jackie Kennedy.

Classy. Beautiful. Fashionable.

Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment