Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sitting

So for the past week, J and I have been dog, guinea pig and house sitting. At first it was fun, but now it's created a problem.

I want a dog and a house of my own.

The problem is our landowner won't allow pets except for fish (but I don't want fish) and J and I aren't sure if a house is the next step in our life or if we should remain content. Not to mention that guinea pigs are a lot of work. I mean this thing eats only Romain lettuce, half of an apple, hay, feed and water. All of this stuff like 4 times a day or something. It's so much work. Not to mention that it lives in a cage. And we know that cages don't clean themselves. So there's no way I would like cleaning out that nasty cage. Guinea pigs are too much for the McKaskle's to handle.

But going back to a dog. I don't think that you all understand how bad I want a cute, little, snuggly, sweet puppy. Listen, growing up I got a puppy for my 13th birthday and Addie became my sweet baby; until I got married. Ya see Addie is super high maintenance, she takes after her Momma, not to mention she has become attached to my Daddy's hip. There's no way I could take her away from him or him away from her. So I need a puppy that will become apart of J and I's family.

J got a black lab when he was still a bachelor, but let's face it Daisy is an outside dog and she sheds WAY too much to be inside my cozy home.

I want a puppy medium size, possibly adopted, but small enough to stay inside snuggled up with me.

I mean is that too much to ask?

So I've got to come up with a plan.

I need a puppy.

Soon.

2 comments:

  1. You don't need puppy! You need me!! I want to cuddle and I don't shed much! Can you can adopt me if you want- that might be kind of weird but that's ok! I can bark if you need me to. Arph! See!?

    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Miss Addie this past weekend and thought about you needing another Addie in LA. Come on, do it! Okay wait - don't do it and then get kicked out of your house. You must wait, but you will get one eventually. Also,just remember that they strap you down and you must have them groomed, get a dog sitter if you leave to go to camp, etc.

    TRACI!!!! i asked my aunt about you last weekend. Find me on facebook off Jess's page. Lets catch up!

    Love you Jess!! COME SEE ME THIS SUMMER!!!!

    ReplyDelete