Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happenings

Life around my household for the past 2 weeks has been controlled chaos.

Seriously.

First week in June, J and I went to the Saddle Ridge Ranch. We had a BLAST! I did all of the song motions and 3rd grade arts and crafts. J did..well I have no idea what his exact title was but 12 kids gave their lives to Jesus that week! YAHOO! Here's a recap of our week at SSR.

Here's J and I in my arts and crafts class making brand bracelets.


This is what my church calls the "foot praising ministry" aka motions/dancing within a church setting. Along side the pastors wife, we did the motions to all of the VBS songs ALL week!
On stage leading...Please note our homemade VBS shirts :)


Leading motions for other directors :)


Here are my sweet friends that I hung out with all week. Love them.


Moving on two our next event. Dodgeball Tournament.



Oh yeah. It's been quite a long time since I've played Dodgeball, but I signed up for a team and it turned out to be a very fun and quite eventful evening. I played on a team of adults/older teenagers from the cafe and J played on a staff team called the "Staff Infection"



My team; the Cafe Team and the Champ of our bracket!!!


J's team; the Staff Infection and the Champs of their bracket!!!
Here's their full costume pre-tournament picture


And here's their winning picture. Look how is still in full costume :)


J and I were exhausted afterwards, but it was so much fun!

This last week was Jr. High camp, J was gone for a few day to kids camp and next week is high school camp. Whew! Summer is flying by.

A camp update will come soon :)

Happy Summer :)

1 comment:

  1. so glad you posted again!! when you coming to oklahoma again?

    ReplyDelete