Monday, August 31, 2009

"it's no problem here in Jamaica Mon..."

I can't believe that Jordy and I have already been married a little over a month!! It just seems like yesterday I was preparing for the wedding!!! It's unbelievable how time goes by SO quickly! So because it's been a little over a month I remembered that I haven't shared much about the honeymoon!!
Here we are on the plane to Houston!! Cruise HERE WE COME!!!!!


Arriving in Galveston!!


I will start today at day 1: Ochos Rios, Jamaica. We had been on the ship for about 2 days and so Jordy and I were very eager to get off and have more fun than just swimming, ping pong and playing putt putt golf :) We decided to do the Dunn's River Falls shore excursion there in Jamaica. Dunn's River Falls is a 600 foot natural spring waterfall that by group you climb to the very top! Jordy and I had a BLAST!!!! It was so beautiful to see the creation of the Lord and to thoroughly enjoy it.

Here's part of the ship where we spent the most time soaking up the sun!




Here are some things we did while we were out to sea for 2 days!!

Jordy entered a ping pong tournament and WON FIRST!!!


Jordy in action...


The fierce and mighty ping pong player :)


Here is a shot of Jamaica from our room! Just little shops that the locals made and are wanting to sell for money.


Here's Jordy and I climbing up the falls!! We are almost there!


We did it!!! We climbed 600 ft. of Natural spring waterfalls!!


Stay tuned for more relaxing, fun filled days on our oh so exciting honeymoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment