Friday, May 21, 2010

One day at a Time

Oh my! it's been almost 2 months since I've posted a new blog entry, my deepest apologies. Between finals week between myself and the Hubs, end of school stuff for my work and endless graduations and end of the year activities, plus planning new things for the busy summer schedule, and being super sick, there's just been ZERO time. But I've finally found time to sit down today and blog!

So class is out for the semester but have no fear I've got LAME summer classes to do so that should be TONS of joy. Now if I can just get done with work I could go swimming and get my tan on!

J and I have been planting flowers. We planted Sunflower and African Daisy seeds. Unfortunately, the daisies were flooded out due to the excessive rain we've had the past two days so I'll have to replanted some more daises. However our sunflowers are on the go! They have grown SO much! I'll post pictures later of them.

J and I also have been to one wedding so far this summer and we are going to one next month and July. This is SO exciting for us. We've really had a good time. Not to mention we've almost been married a YEAR!!! I can't believe time has gone by this fast!!!!



I'm SO glad summer is here. I need some time to not think about much of anything.

Happy Summer Y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking this past week that your 1 year is coming up. It's gone SO fast and look at all you have done in the past year. WOW! Enjoy your summer and remember that school is only temporary. I remember those days of summer school, regular school, J-Term classes, summer school, etc.....and now I've been out of college for 9 years! It will be done before you know it. Hang in there and do your best!! Love you - hope to see you sometime this summer!!

    ReplyDelete