
So I took Jordy to a clinic, since our Doctor's office was closed, and they determined that he had an ear infection in one ear and the other ear was not looking good. So off to the bed he went.
In the meantime, I had nothing to do. So one of my very good friends told me about a show called Army Wives.


I had heard about it before, but I wasn't up to the current season so this would be a perfect opportunity to for me to see if I like the show. Did I like the show?? Well hello, I LOVED THE SHOW!!!!! I mean I watched the whole first season in one day!!! I just can't stop watching it. I on season 2 and it's just so good. My friend Jessi had been telling me about this show forever and man was she right!! It's so good!! I can't wait for season 3 to come out later this month, let alone for season 4 to start in April!!!!
Yesterday Jordy felt so much better! He was free of fever and he went back to work and then I cleaned EVERYTHING in that bedroom! So as of now, I'm swimming in laundry and I'm successfully on Season 2, disc 2 of Army Wives, but everything is germ free thanks to my good ol' friends, Lysol :)

Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha...when I saw this I immediately thought of you and Jessi's obsession with Lysol wipes.
ReplyDeleteAhem Lysol is the BEST and I have lke three different scents under the sink! As for Army wives it's the BEST as well! I am glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteEgh! I hate it when people get sick around me- mostly because I feel horrible for them, but then I also feel so preoccupied with not getting sick myself. Yay for Lysol!
ReplyDeleteThe fact that you labeled this post as "lysol" totally cracks me up!
ReplyDelete