
I got another award!! This is only my second award, but it still makes me very excited to see that there are other bloggers that actually read my blog! Thanks Samantha!!
So my top 10 favorite things right now are:
1. Christmas food. Lately I've been cooking up a storm and there's just something about all the breads, cookies, candies that come during Christmas time that I love!
2. Christmas music. I love Christmas music. I especially love it when I cook. It's great to just relax to, to jam out in the car or dance around the house. Christmas music just puts me in a good mood!
3. Christmas lights. Since Jordy and I don't have our own house we try and incorporate Christmas lights as much as possible. But I love when we are out at night and we see houses that are covered in beautiful lights!! I can't wait to have a house so we can load up on the lights.
4. Hot cider and hot chocolate. Again, since it's cold outside that means hot drinks inside. Did I mention how much I love this time of year!?!
5. Since I've started to be a Pre-K 4 aide at a private school, I have fallen in love with this beautiful children. They are so funny and so much fun to be around. We had our Christmas party and they loaded me with gifts! I am so blessed to have this job and to have fun doing it!
6. The weather outside is frightful, but I like it! Since I've moved to Louisiana the weather has been on the warmer side. But recently, the weather has got really really cool. Very cold at night and I like it! It FINALLY feels like winter!
7. Oklahoma trip coming verrry soon!!! And we get to stay for longer!! Yahoo!
8. Fingernail polish. I've been painting away and I'm not sure why, but I like it!
9. The first annual Christmas card!! Jordy and I took some pictures and we got the cutest Christmas cards. I'm so pumped to continue this tradition!
10. Scarves, vests, boots and longsleeves. It's so nice to change wardrobes as the seasons change. These are just a few of my favorite winter clothing.
Merry Christmas!!

What is a reward? I want one too!!! I like to blog!! I read your blog!!! Pout...pout....
ReplyDelete