That's right, Friday is my 22th birthday!!! Man it doesn't even seem like it's that time of year already! This will be the first birthday with Jordy as my husband and I can't wait!!! But tomorrow Jordy and I will be off to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving Break and of course the celebration of my birth! :) yahoo!! I'm so ready for family time, good food and a great movie, but seriously dreading the drive. Blah!
Last weekend Jordy and I took Christmas pictures for our first annual Christmas card! Get excited! This break I'm going to be working on addressing and writing our Christmas letter. Man, I love Christmas time! Oh and great news, I FINALLY found the 24/7 Christmas radio station here! It's taken so long and it's been a little upsetting but have no fear it is officially set to Christmas in my car. It's so wonderful! And after Thanksgiving it will be Christmas in the McKaskle household. The tree that we are using is at my parents house in Oklahoma; so we will get it when we leave there and transform our apartment into a winter wonderland!!! I can't wait!!!
But in the mean time, tons of laundry is calling my name. Oh and I have to pack. Where's a magic wand when I need one??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is a great pic! You look so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jessika!!!!Hope you are having a great weekend with your family!!!! Love, Scott and Suzanne
ReplyDelete