I created a blog people. Get excited. As you all know it literally took me FOREVER to come up with a title of some sort. Although it's not as exciting as I had hoped it to be, it's pretty meaningful. Please bear with me, I'm still learning about the blog world. However, I do have a tutor. So if you have any cool ideas or anything that would make my blog cooler than it is, please, please inform me.
Moving on to better news. Tomorrow I get to see Jordy because my wonderful Uncle Rusty is coming down to do our marital counseling sessions. Oh joy! I'm really interested to see how this happens. I just have no idea what to expect. Due to marital counseling I'm off work for 2 days and it just so happens that my one and only class that is scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled. I'm so ready for another break.
I should also mention today is the very day that Jordy asked me a year ago. Man, how time flies. He and I have come so far and to think that we are getting married in 121 (not that I'm counting or anything) days!!! Preparing for showers and getting a few things done for the wedding, whew!
I'm off to figure out more about the blog world! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

who is your tutor?
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!! I see that I have taught you pretty well although some may disagree. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat start....oh and have fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear how it goes!!
Love you